Basic Eyemakeup Tutorial

Someone requested a basic eye makeup tutorial. It was simple enough so I went and did it x] Plus, this is really easy and simple to do. So this is for the makeup beginners!

What You Will Need
  • Cream Colored Eyeshadow
  • Brown Eyeshadow
  • Black Eyeshadow
  • Brown Eyeliner/Gel liner
  • Black Liquid Liner
  • Angled Brush
  • Eyelash Curler
  • Mascara


The lenses I used in this tutorial is Gossip Grey. And apologies for the low quality pictures. They didn't pick up as much of the detail as I would have liked but I have an old camera so I did my best x[

4 comments:

  1. love it!

    i followed you,hope you follow back
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your Post! Perfect~
    I Love mascara, really Great effective eyelash curlers and all things Lashes.

    I wanted to share that my NEW favorite is the Hot Lashes heated 2 pc lash curler! It has gotten great reviews at Amazon--Cult favorite Hot Lashes Makeup artist Kit..Absolute best out there~!

    They have a great sturdy 24K gold metal curler similiar to the Shu Uemura and Sheisdo one that comes with its own seperate pink small heater base that heats just the pad in the curler, this way my curl lasts till the next day~

    Makes my eyes POP and Keeps my lashes super curly, they have a website Hotlashes...HTH~

    Major Rave, the cadillac of curlers..so worth the price. My friends and I love love love this one! Best by far,,
    HTH~…:) Abundant blessings..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Francesca
    Thank you ♥

    @Madison
    Thanks for sharing! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. shuuemura or elf?any suggestion?URGENT!!!

    Best Of Luck!!!
    best eyelash curler

    ReplyDelete