Gossip Grey Circle Lens Review!

I ordered these at Pinkyparadise.






Every order from them comes with a free lens case :]


Color/Pattern - 4/5
Because my iris is fairly big, I don't get much of a halo. For me to get a halo, I have to look up and let the lens drag down, but the lens does slide on my left eye so I get a halo on the side. Otherwise, these come out dark on me but with someone with smaller irises, they would come out as it looks in the ad. So I was pretty disappointed in these the first few times I wore them but as the time passed by and the more I used them, the more I became fond of the look. It's pretty natural if it's not looked at too closely. If you wanted a very noticeable grey, then don't get this. This is dark and dolly looking.

Enlargement - 5/5
This definitely enlarges but because of the natural pattern, it doesn't feel as if it's too big to be a natural size. Still very dolly, but not scary.

Comfort - 4/5
I try to take my contacts out after 6-8 hours of wear and with these, I normally have to use eye drops at some point towards the end. My eyes dry easily with contacts though, so it could vary. Otherwise, they are comfortable. I don't feel them in my eyes.

Overall - 4/5
These are my favorite colored natural looking lens that I've owned. The only other natural colored lens that I've had are Neo Cosmo Princess Eyes Grey and Neo Cosmo Glamour Violet. The Princess Eyes Grey was smaller and the pattern was too sharp, versus the Gossip Grey which is softer which allows a sweeter look. The Glamour Violet didn't show up on my eyes, so naturally, I didn't take it to very much. At best it made my eyes a slightly lighter brown.
So, in the end, I wound up really liking these. I'm still searching for a lighter grey lens, but these will do for now for more mature, darker looks but I definitely gotta keep my eye drops handy when I wear these out.

7 comments:

  1. These look so nice on you. They remind of the bambi sesame grey but of course more natural. Thanks for the review, I think I'm going to have to get me these! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a unique look, they're really pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOooooookay! Just followed you after finding you through soompi >.< Love the review! They look really pretty~

    And also..random question..but did you happen to be on gaiaonline sooo many years ago? :s You're eerily familiar and its bothering me haha ^^;;

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Desire
    I thought they mildly resembled the Bambi series too :] That's another reason why I like them.

    @Gyaru Mika + Hachi
    Thank you <3

    @l-article
    Thanks :] and yes, I was was xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are super gorgeous! I love how vibrant yet natural they look on you :) Gahh, and the lens case is so so cute... ><

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love their lens cases e __e ♥
    The next one I'm getting is a green frog :3

    ReplyDelete