Jumily Lash Review: 1, 3, and 5

Was looking through some files and forgot I had these!
At the very least I'll make a review from the pictures I do have.

I purchased these lashes from PinkyParadise.
They have a wide range of brands for false lashes!

I picked these three because Maiko is one of my favorite models and I love her look, so I had to try them! A friend of mine ordered the No.04. Check out her review here.



I really loved these lashes but they were VERY fragile and thin. They were warped and disheveled the fastest. They were lovely, natural, and feathery though. I found similar looking lashes at Sally's Beauty Supply. I may try those to see if this style of lashes are just fragile in general. I wore these more than the others. That's probably another reason why they were the first to go! Haha!
When I had them I didn't take many pictures because my camera just didn't do them any justice. If you search for some pictures of Takahashi Maiko, this is one of the lashes she wears often and I can understand why :] They give enough depth even for taking pictures, but aren't exaggerated and can be worn during the day and night.

Pros: natural, beautiful
Cons: weak, fragile.




Loved these lashes too! It's a great in between for natural and exaggerated. It's thick and long enough to make an expression but the pattern is natural enough to not look heavy. But as the No.01, these were also weak and fragile but not as bad. These lasted longer.

Here's a recent picture of me with the lashes on that I took with my iPhone 4S!
Just lashes and eyeliner.
(The camera on the outside is FANTASTIC.
I think I'll start blogging with it after I get used to using it.
I hold it weird so it's awkward taking pictures, haha.
And yeah, went back to pink xD)

Pros: natural but dark enough for day and night looks
Cons: weak




Can I say I loved these too? LOL. I take hard consideration of things I buy online so I better love them!  They're easy to lose though since they're tiny and are in pieces. That's pretty much my only complaint with them. I really liked wearing bottom lashes because my real bottom lashes are thin.

No lashes. Just liner and mascara. Very thin lashes!


Since I like definition, putting on lashes is just the key. Though I only like wearing Jumily No.05 with Dolly Wink #8 Pure Little because it transitions better for the way I like to do makeup on my eye shape.

Left, with both bottom lashes. Right, no bottom lashes.
(I'm wearing Dolly Wink #2 lashes on the top for anyone curious.
That's my absolute favorite lash I've ever tried.)
Pros: creates definition and illusion of naturally long lashes
Cons: easy to lose


Thanks for stopping by! ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment