Makeup and Outfit Post

A few people said I reminded them of Snow White, haha!
It's just the color palette x]

Eyes
Eyeshadow was Luxury Reborn by NYC
I love this shade :3 It looks like a normal medium brown but it's actually a subtle shimmering gold and it's perfect for my skin tone. Doesn't look yellow or bright. Just a golden shade :3
Anywho, I used a dark brown eyeshadow to create a darker crease and to add depth.
Once again, wearing Glamorous Eye by Diamond Lash :D

Cheeks
Lightly swiped my brush on the reds and pinks from Manly eyeshadow palette.

Lips
Lined with The Style Soft Stay lip liner in beige with War Paint lip gloss on top in Hot Mess. It's like a red orange color. It's fairly opaque with a thick application.

I want a big mirror like in these dressing rooms xD

There was a new store in our local mall so I had to look into it. (Love Culture)
I liked a few of the items :3
Mainly these!

I really love salmon colors e ___e Pinkish orange stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment