Friday, February 17, 2012

Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream No.27 Honey Beige Review

Ordered from http://www.misshaus.com/ They had a 40% off discount for their 3rd birthday.
It only lasted between Feb 3-6 though.

Purchased
- Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream No. 27 Honey Beige
- The Style Soft Stay Lip Liner Beige
- The Style Soft Stay Lip Liner Nude

Free Gifts
- Pure Source Sheet Mask (Olive)
- Perfume Sample

Blemish Balm, also called BB Cream, is known to have been formulated as an after-treatment cream to help patients who have gone through laser skin surgery to soothe and regenerate the skin. 

The M Perfect Cover BB Cream gives an even and natural-looking coverage with the soothing, moisturizing properties of a cream. It is suitable for all skin types including acne-prone skin, and can be used as a makeup base or foundation.  

Whitening + Anti-Wrinkle + UV Protection (SPF 42 PA+++) 

PRICE : $29.99 SIZE : 50ml

REVIEW
First off, my skin is combination oily and dry.
Oily around my nose, chin, and forehead.
Dry around my mouth and cheeks.

Top left: bare skin, Top right: swatch
Bottom left: blended in, Bottom right: after a few minutes
(Beauty mark! I know, it's kinda weird but it shows the coverage and such.)
I was hedging with this brand for awhile even though they have a wider range of colors but when I found out about Honey Beige I went on a review hunt to look for pictures to see if it would match my skin tone and this was the perfect color! 
In the past I had Skin79 Oriental Gold BB Cream but it was way too light for my skin and it felt too dewy which doesn't go well with my skin.

Coverage
I use two pumps for full coverage but one pump is enough to cover the entire face. I've skipped using concealer when I use this product, which is awesome. I also build it up to where my skin tone is even.

Color
Unfortunately, I don't know what my skin tone is so I can't tell you I'm a NC whatever or another . ___."
If I ever find out, I'll let you know! Hahah, but this is only a tad bit lighter than my skin tone but not noticeably.

Texture
It's very light. It doesn't feel too thick and the texture is very smooth. It does take a little work to get it even. It doesn't just glide on perfectly.

Scent
It does have a mature powdered parfum scent. I can't guarantee whether people would like it or not but it doesn't bother me. The scent dulls out.

Wearability
I was being bad and to test it out I wore my makeup while exercising. Even though I was sweating, everything stayed in place. It was amazing. The most bottom picture is me after a run x]
It's breathable and it doesn't feel like it's suffocating my face. (I had to show off on Tumblr xDDD)

Oil Control
I'm surprised with how well this holds up. I still get oily but not nearly as much. It kinda leaves me dumbfounded cause I'm so used to continuously blotting my nose throughout the day.

Moisture
The first time I tried this I skipped my moisturizer just to see and my skin was still too dry. I wasn't as oily but the other part of my skin which is dry was not happy, so I can't skip moisturizing when using this. If anything at all, it actually feels a tiny bit drying to me which is interesting. Though that may be due to the new skin products I've been using.

These four pictures were taken by two different window lights.




No comments:

Post a Comment