WARNING, GROSS POST, LOL! Daiso Charcoal Face Mask Review


Description:
  • Nature Pack's mask can help to remove those dirty little grime.
  • Charcoal is most recognized for cooking at barbecues, but it also has a very healthy affect in keeping the body healthy.
  • Charcoal is often used to help detoxify chemicals within the body to prevent any poison from spreading further.
  • Charcoal powder is one of the traditional raw ingredients that Japanese women use to nourish their skin over the centuries.
  • It is economical yet effective in removing stubborn impurities & dead skin cells.
  • Natural Pack's mask is made from the purest charcoal extracts available with the advanced cosmetic processing techniques from Korea.

Directions:
  • Open your pores using steam towel or warm towel.
  • Gently dry your face with a clean and soft towel.
  • Apply and spread the mask evenly onto your face. (Avoid sensitive areas around the eyes, eyebrows, hairline, and lips.)
  • The mask will take roughly 20 minutes to do its magic.
  • Once you feel the mask is dried and your face skin tighten, gently peel off the mask from the bottom up.
  • Use one hand to peel while the other to apply firm pressure closely between the side of the mask and face in order to avoid excessive force from the peeling action.
  • Ideally to be used once a week only.
  • Peel off mask strictly after it has turned dried.



When you read a review, you want honesty, right?
Well, here is the full blown honest grossness.

This mask lifts off dead skin, those small peach fuzz hairs, and black heads.

Please read the entire post if you're really interested in this product.


My skin type is combination.
Oily and Dry.



How I Applied the Mask:
I exfoliated my face first so that when the mask dries on my face it wouldn't just attach and peel off dead skin. I wanted to make sure that it did more than that!

The substance of this mask is very thick and gooey but it's also runny, so be quick when putting it done if you don't want a mess. When I put it on my face it was easy to apply but it's best to do it in one go with one thick layer versus two thin layers because thin layers dry fast and may ruin the consistency of the mask by doing another layer on top. Plus, if it's too thin, it may not latch onto as much.

I wanted to try putting it on as a mask because it's a black masl and it's fun xD But you can do this in small sections instead of a full face mask. Such as a patch on your nose, your chin, and forehead.

Peeling Off the Mask:
It took between 20-30 minutes to dry. The thinner areas were less, the thicker areas took longer to dry, of course. Because of the consistency, as it's drying, it does slowly collect at the bottom just a bit so it's a little thicker there.

When it was dry, I had a bit of trouble peeling it off at first because I couldn't scrape it off my face but when I was able to, it was easy to peel off. Except for the parts that I accidentally got on my hair line Dx' That hurt just a bit.

Some of it was still on my face so I had to wash that off. It took a bit of scrubbing to do so x[


THE RESULTS
I did two masks for comparison, a week a part.
This first picture is the first mask.

BLARGAHALSDKLSMDASDN.
MY FAAAAACE.
Like I said, gross post. Also, embarrassing post.
But hell, this stuff is awesome and fun so I gotta share and for you to know how well it works I gotta show the gross, embarrassing results.
; _____;

Here is the comparison shots between the first mask (week 1) and the second mask (week 2).
The pictures as follows: forehead, side of nose, under nose, nose and cheek.
As you can see from week 1 the mask picked up lots of dead skin, those little peach fuzz hairs, and black heads. These are things that I would of never been able to get off! Things that I honestly didn't even know were there. Looking at my skin in person, it actually doesn't look too bad. I've got some big pores from oily skin and dry skin around my mouth but aside that, my skin isn't awful.
I truly think exfoliating before using this mask is beneficial though. If your skin is sensitive, you may want to skip this product completely though because in some reviews I've read and from a friend, I've read that it may hurt peeling it off.

I took before and after pictures of my skin and I think it's more encouraging showing the results of the mask than my skin. This isn't a miracle mask where all of a sudden you have flawless, beautiful skin. From what I've gathered with my experience, this mask will help lead you there by getting rid of build up on your face. It takes the dead skin you can't seem to slough off, it pulls out the fuzzy little peach hairs, and takes out some of the black heads.

I was rather pleased with week 2's mask seeing as there's not nearly as much on there. There's already been a great improvement of removing impurities from my face! However, my results could have varied a little because in the middle of the week I got a new skin product that helps get rid of dead skin (Frutique Papaya Enzyme Exfoliating Gel, wait for the review!).

Either way, the results say it all. It does work.
After using the mask, either continue with some deep cleaning or close up your pores with toner and then moisturize. This does dry your skin if you neglect to moisturize.

I got this on eBay and got the inspiration to buy it from http://yuk-lui.blogspot.com/ where she posted her own review of this product. I'm not certain if I want to buy from this shop again because the shipping did take quite awhile so I may look for another shop. Though I'm definitely going to continue using this mask. Probably not weekly but it's fun, it's entertaining on it's own (if you're easily entertained like me xD), and after awhile if I feel like I've neglected my skin I'll be using this :]

No comments:

Post a Comment