Review: Frutique Products



A nourishing crème moisturizer that smoothes the skin. Hydrates away dullness and wrinkles.
This rich crème conditions the skin and locks in moisture. Peach Extract and Shea Butter treat dry skin while Retinyl Palmitate smoothes the skin, preventing early signs of aging.

For all skin types.
4.2 fl oz
  • A nourishing moisturizing crème that smoothes skin texture
  • Treats and conditions dry skin
  • Contains Retinyl Palmitate to prevent early signs of aging
  • Minimizes the appearance of wrinkles and tones the skin


My skin is combination oily and dry. Dry around my mouth and cheeks and oily on my nose, chin, and forehead.

Scent: This product has a lovely scent :3 It's not too strong either. It's very light and peachy.
Texture: It's very creamy and fairly thick.
Results: I concentrate this product on my dry skin and lightly cover over the oily parts of my face. It gives a fairly good balance but it doesn't have much oil control. It takes maybe 10ish minutes for it to fully dry but even then my face still feels moisturized and my dry skin doesn't come back or feel irritated throughout the day.
Price: $12.99
Over All: I've been using this for a couple months now and I pretty much won't give it up because it does it's job with moisturizing, it smells nice, and it lasts a long while considering I share it with my sister. I don't need to use a lot. Pretty much just as much as there is on my hand in the picture. I just pat it on to my face rather than rub it in or something.


An innovative, non-abrasive exfoliator that smoothes skin. Not your everyday exfoliating scrub, the enzymatic reaction of this gel will digest dead protein material on skin.
Polish away dead skin cells and remove impurities with this resurfacing gel. Papaya Fruit Enzymes play a key role in improving and smoothing skin texture.

For all skin types.
6.8 fl oz
  • A gentle, non-abrasive exfoliating gel
  • Detaches dead skin cells and removes impurities
  • Clears pores leaving skin radiant
  • Instantly improves skin texture
Gently massage onto clean dry skin in a circular motion for 
30 to 60 seconds. Wait until dead skin cells appear in flakes, then roll away product. Rinse thoroughly with warm water until skin is free of all residue.

My skin is combination oily and dry. Dry around my mouth and cheeks and oily on my nose, chin, and forehead.

Scent: To me it has an unusual scent but it's not anything intolerable.
Texture: It runs watery but as you work it into your skin it builds up into these little balls.
Results: My skin definitely doesn't have as much dead skin on it after using this but it's a fairly strong product so don't over indulge too much and use toner after or scrubbing after. I enjoy using this mainly cause it's fun xD If you have sensitive skin, this may be a little strong.
Price: $12.99
Over All: I don't think all that on my face is dead skin alone. I think the product builds up on itself while collecting dead skin. Though I could be wrong, I dunnoooo :0 But I it definitely does work and as it says, it is definitely gentle. I was being silly the first time I used it and felt like I was seeing my skin the first time underneath all the dead skin xDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment