Review: Missha The Style Stay Soft Lipliner - Beige + Nude

Bought at Missha.

They only have these two colors.

Color
These suit my lips and skin tone superbly!
The Beige is beauuutiful. It evens out the color of my lips and it doesn't take much work to do so.
The Nude, however, takes more work to blend my lips into my skin tone. (That's the way, uh-huh, uh-huh, I like it.) But as you can see in the picture, it's hard to find . ___. I actually did two other marks on my skin to see if I just wasn't putting it on thick enough or something xDDD

Coverage
My lips are naturally pink and as one of my old friends told me I have a natural lip liner because the edges of my lips are harsh and distinct. These are nice and opaque so it evens out the color and covers for the most part with the nude.

Texture
Very smooooth. It's not clumpy and it goes on evenly. It's not dry either! Of course, if you've already got dry lips, it's not gonna help. Exfoliate your lips before using lip liner so that your lips are smooth! That'll make applying easier and it won't look clumpy.

Longevity
It says in place, just as the name says. Unless you're rubbing your lips or something x] As for how long I can use this product, I'm not sure how long it'll last but I really like using this so I hope it lasts awhile x]

Product Package
The tube is thick and sturdy and it swivels up. The cap isn't loose either so it'll be safe to just toss into your bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment