Review: Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde


Wella's T18 used to be White Lady I think but then they changed the label and my sister is pretty positive they also changed the formula because she used to use this product to keep her platinum blonde hair and now it doesn't lift as much as it used to. As a result it's an ash blonde now as you can see in the pictures above.

My hair is naturally a dark black brown color and it took me two sets of bleaching and then one set of toning to get this color. Also, my hair is really strong though so I wouldn't recommend everyone to do the same thing as I have done even though I did it within a few days.

To use this toner you'll need 20 Volume Developer: 1 part toner + 2 parts developer. I left it in for an hour to an hour and a half and I only dyed half of my hair and it's pretty short here so I still had some of the product left over after covering what I needed to. It didn't affect any of my black hair.

If you're doing this at home, as a tip, put the toner on darker parts of your hair first so that the toner works on it longer.

The toner doesn't come out purple, for those of you who haven't used toner before. They tend to be a white-cream color and as it develops it turns into the base color.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment