Review: Etude House Miss Tangerine VIP girl Dear Darling Lipstick OR207



Ack! Such dry skin and chapped lips! Sorry!



Color
It's a pretty pastel tangerine color! It is very bright but I had a hard time getting the color right in different lightings so I included a GIF in a dimmer light which makes the color look a bit hotter versus daylight which makes it look more pastel-like and lighter in color.

Coverage
As you can see in the swatch picture, one layer is already very bright! However, it doesn't apply very evenly so I tend to wear two layers.

Texture
It's very creamy and smooth. It easily glides on your lips but as someone mentioned to me, it gave them a drying effect. I have to agree that this doesn't give much moisture.

Longevity
This is one of those lipsticks you'll have to reapply throughout the day. As for the amount of times you can wear it, because it's a strong and opaque color you get a lot of wear out of it. Depending on how much you would wear a color like this, it could last you awhile.

Design
The design is super cute and reminds me of the game Pretty Pretty Princess! It makes me feel really girly and cute when I put it on x] It's really fun, haha! I LOVE IT. When I opened the package, I started freaking at how adorable it is! I didn't even want to open it, hahaha! It's so pretty ; 3;

Extras
IT SMELLS LIKE TANGERINES WHEN YOU PUT IT ON ☆ (⌒▽⌒)☆

No comments:

Post a Comment