Sponsored Review: Fynale J01 Honoo Violet Circle Lens

Helloooooo! Thank you to Shoppingholics for sending me these lenses :D
I didn't choose these myself this time around but my review is still strictly based on my opinion and experience.


Fynale J01 Honoo also comes:
Black, Pink, Brown, Grey, Blue, Green, and Red.

I was sent the Violet lenses!


Color/Design
The color is opaque and will cover dark brown eyes such as mine and are a medium shade. Neither too dark nor too bright. It's a comfortable shade for an every day look without it looking too unnatural.
The design, however, isn't natural and doesn't blend in very well. The pupil hole is very large as you can see quite a bit of my iris!

Enlargement
The label says these are 15.0mm but the design doesn't start at the edge of the lens so when they're put in they actually are closer to a natural size. So these are definitely NOT for enlargement if that's what you're looking for. They will enlarge if you have very small irises.

Comfort
OH. MY. GOODNESS. These are actually the most comfortable lenses I've owned to date. I never have to use drops with these. They are very hydrated for me and last all day long without drying out or irritating me. The lens themselves are also very thin so you don't feel them when you wear them.

Over All
I like these lenses mainly for their comfort so I am curious about the other shades just because of that. I'm not super thrilled about the pattern but I love that the color does show up well.

If you'd like to order these lenses, you can get them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment