GLOSSYBOX April 2012 USA

Yesterday I received a package from GLOSSYBOX to review on my blog :0

If you haven't heard of GLOSSYBOX before then check out their website! If you subscribe with them, each month they send you 5 travel-sized beauty products for $21 if you're in the USA. It seems the price differs according to your location, which they send to over 15 other countries.

GLOSSYBOX is new in the USA where I'm currently located, so I'm happy I was contacted to be a part of their first release :]

It came with a little booklet, a "Trend Guide", which has small snippets of current beauty and fashion trends from different places in the world.
\

BASQ Cucumber Tea Eye Gel
Give your eyes a fresh start with Basq's soothing and smoothing Cucumber Tea Eye Gel.
I'm excited to use this one since my eyes get puffy.
I've been meaning to buy a product like this so lucky me it was in this month's GLOSSYBOX!
OPI Kiss Me on My Tulips
A smooch-worthy shade of hot pink.
This will be a good summer color!

C.O. Bigelow Lavender & Peppermint Body Lotion
An exhilarating formula that will moisturize and sooth your skin.
I'm a big fan of C.O. Bigelow lip glosses so I hope the quality of their lotion exceeds my expectations.

CARGO EyeBronzer
Create the sunny glow of summer year round with CARGO's easy to apply EyeBronzer.
When I opened this, I was amazed with how beauuutiful it was! I'm incredibly excited to try this one out. It's very strong and doesn't need an extra layer to get the color. Once again, another good summer color but I think it would look beautiful in any season.

ERNO LAZSLO Hollywood Collection
This Hollywood Collection of Creams and commemorates 85 years of Erno Laszlo with formulas inspired by his iconic devotees: Ava, Katharine, Marilyn, Grace and Greta.
Sample packets never do it for me, LOL. So I'm not sure if I'll even touch this one.

KRYOLAN High Gloss BRilliant Lip Shine (Toffee)
This lip gloss is filled with pearl pigments that supply your lips with extraordinary radiance.
*Exclusive to Glossybox before Kyrolan's US launch.
I actually tried it on immediately, LOL. I'm already in love with it xD



On April 30th, I got an email stating that they shipped my GLOSSYBOX and that it would arrive in 5-7 business days. It arrived on May 3rd so I'm very happy with shipping! It was packaged in a pretty grey box with their logo in light pink and inside was the actual box which I'll continue to use since it's pretty and cute xD Surprisingly, all the items together cost over $80! For $21, I think that's a pretty good deal :3

I'm happy with the products for this month, but I can only imagine there will be times when there's nothing outstanding in the box depending on what you expect or are interested in. So I think this would be hit and miss sometimes, but as their first launch in the US, I believe they chose a good range considering interests and ages.

As for me, though I love getting packages and surprises, I think I'd rather place my money towards something I'm 100% sure I'll need or enjoy. This was lovely and I'd recommend it if you have the curiosity and the money to spend. It's fun, cute, and introduces you to new and current products.
This would be especially good for those who are new to beauty products because it exposes them to different things to try and experiment with. That way they have a bit of direction of things they do and don't like. Not only that, but it's almost like someone is doing a little shopping for you and you just have to wait for it to come to your house! That would be useful for those who are too busy to buy things to pamper themselves. Let it come to you!

So what do you think? Would you enjoy something like this if it was available in your country?

No comments:

Post a Comment