30 DAY MONSTER GIRL CHALLENGE!

I've been pretty distracted lately ever since I found out about this challenge on Tumblr x]
I really ought to be concentrating on other things, LOL. Oh well, it's been too much fun and I don't even remember the last time I enjoyed drawing. Monsters and girls. Two things I love drawing.
I'm only on day eight. Who knows if I'll even finish this, but I'm pretty happy with the results thus far! I'm keeping all the drawings together so when I'm done I'll make a huge collage of them together :D

Day 1: Harpy


Day 2: Centaur


Day 3: Slime Girl

Day 4: Naga

Day 5: Mermaid

Day 6: Spider Girl

Day 7: Plant Girl


I'll post again when I've done several more.
I don't want to flood this place with my drawings every day x]
If you want to follow my drawings, I've been tagging them here.

In other news, I'm slowly piecing together a review from Kiwiberry1's Collection of the GEO Hurricane Violet lenses and the #13 Black Eyelash Lash Pack. It's been awhile since I've done a makeup tutorial as well. I'll try to think of something and make time for one x]

No comments:

Post a Comment