GLOSSYBOX July 2012 USA

Hello, everyone!

Here is Glossy Box's USA July Box!
Last month's box was themed Summer Simplicity, while this month is Summer Nights.


One of their newest features in each box is their GLOSSY Mag.





Alessandro International Pedix Heel Rescue Balm

This lasted me about a week or so of daily use, but I'm also crazy about moisturized skin. This small bottle gave me enough to review this product properly, and I must say I really enjoyed it! It's a typical mint smell and feet, as much foot lotions are, and it's a bit thicker and creamier than regular lotion. After a few days of use, I felt a softer difference for sure!
This was only a 30ml sized bottle, whereas the original bottle is 100ml at the original price of $18.50. Depending on what your priorities are when it comes to grooming, if softer feet is what you're after, I'd definitely try this out!


OFRA Cosmetics Universal Eyebrow Pencil

LOVE. SO. MUCH. LOVE.
It's a beeswax based pencil, awesome for keeping it in place, especially setting it with powder after applying. It makes darker streaks that imitates the natural eyebrow as you build it up, which is brilliant. The original price is $10 and I would say it's absolutely worth it for people like me who have thin, uneven eyebrows. It doesn't take long to use or get used to. It's like magic for your eyebrows!
I used it for this little mini tutorial below :]


They named this the Universal eyebrow pencil because they created it for all skin tones. I'm not sure if I quite agree with that but it's the only shade they offer, so if you're curious, give it a try and let me know how it works with your skin tone!


SEBASTIAN Color Ignite Multi Tone Shampoo
This tiny bottle gave me about three washes with my shoulder length hair. All together from my experience, I'd say it's a good shampoo. It didn't fade my hair as much as the other shampoos I've used, which is always a huge plus. It didn't feel too drying either, considering my bleached and damaged hair. I wish I could be more excited about it, but I never like shampoo because of my dry hair xD But it does it's job well! It cleans my hair without stripping too much color or making my hair too dry.


SEBASTIAN Color Ignite Multi Tone Conditioner

This product was fascinating because it's a foam. Not a liquid conditioner. Like hair mousse, you have to shake the bottle and push a button and it comes out in this puffy, consistent, foam! Just like mouse or shaving cream! I think I was more excited about that than the actual results, LOL. It's not as conditioning as I prefer, but I believed it assisted the shampoo with not stripping lots of color out of my hair. My hair may be too dry and damaged from bleaching for this to be of huge help.


SENNA Cosmetics Double Dose Lip Lacquer

This product may be someone else's cup of tea more than mine. The description says it has vitamins and jojoba oil to condition the lips, but my lips are often chapped and are just a pain to keep nice and hydrated. I need something much stronger than what this gloss gives me. It's also got a glitter base and more of a tinted color than the actual color in the tubes. It's an accent. It's very pretty though and super girly and cute. I won't use it much but if I ever want a little glitter to my lips, I'll put some of this on :] The color to the left is a warmer pink tone while the color on the right is like a salmon pink tone. Both beautiful and natural shades.


CASWELL-MASSEY's Almost and Aloe Hands & Body Emulsion

This is the little extra bit they send. It has a fluffy almond scent with a bit of sweetness to it. It's airy and nice. Each little packet had enough to generously cover my arms, legs, and feet. It doesn't take too long to dry and when it does, it has an unusual texture. Not bad, just unusual. Normally my skin is kind of shiny because it's well moisturized but this leaves a matte look to my skin. It does feel quite moisturizing though considering the texture it leaves.

♡♡♡

All together this box was a pleasing experience. I'm glad to have received the OFRA eyebrow pencil. When I run out, I'm definitely getting a second pencil! Yay for normal looking eyebrows xDDD

♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment