Tutorial: Filling In Eyebrows!

A few people have been asking for an eyebrow tutorial!

I've also got an old Eyebrow Grooming/Shaping Tutorial.
I've gotten better at filling them in now! I guess this is part two of my eyebrow tutorials x]
So here is how I've been doing my eyebrows!

You can use pencil or powder, or both!
When using powder, use a small angled brush.


Occasionally, I'll make my eyebrows thicker or thinner, lower or higher, shorter, or more straight. Just the smallest adjustments can make a big difference and change the natural expression of your face. It can make you look more mature or younger, less angry or more angry looking,  LOL.

Play around with your eyebrows and see what you like most! You're not limited to the natural shape of your eyebrows, unless that's where you're more comfortable or if you think that suits you the best.

Note: If you have oily skin, like me, use a wax based eyebrow pencil. The wax will help keep your brows in place and reduce shine due to it's non-reflectiveness. Use powder over it, to help keep it stay longer. Make sure you wash your face before applying so that your skin isn't oily. That way it adheres better.

For those with dry skin, exfoliate so that your skin isn't uneven or flaky. You can use either wax based eyebrow pencils or waterproof liquid brow color. If you're unable to exfoliate stubborn dead skin, the wax may make the application uneven or build up over the skin so waterproof liquid brow color would be better in that case. It will stay in place but won't look caked up.

♡♡♡

Click the next button to read more about the eyebrow products I use!

The powder I use is from Sally's Beauty Supply. It's a cheapy little $1 thing.
In this picture is the blonde shade, but I use the brunette shade.
It easily breaks if you drop it, but it works nicely for being so cheap.
I don't mind replacing it. I've only broken it once cause I was being clumsy.


♡♡♡


Lately, I've been using the Ofra Cosmetics Universal Eyebrow Pencil that was in the USA July Glossy Box. This is what I used in the mini tutorial.

Water resistant pencil suitable for the most sensitive eye area. It is the perfect solution for your eyebrows and is called Universal Eyebrow Pencil for a reason as it is one color to suit all skin tones. It is soft enough and will make it easy for you to create a perfect shape.  Can be applied directly to the eyebrow area then smudge gently with a small brush applicator. Created with a Beeswax base for a smooth, soft and long lasting application.

♡♡♡

The other eyebrow product I use is the Stila Cosmetics Stay All Day Waterproof Brow Color that I got from Apothica.com.

Don't sweat the small stuff with Stila Cosmetics Stay All Day Waterproof Brow Color. With a specially-designed brush tip, Stila's new Stay All Day Waterproof Brow Color leaves your brows looking naturally defined. The formula glides on with ease; won't smudge or run, and stays in place until you say when!

I'll do a proper review on these two products soon!

♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment