G&G Dm23 Grey Circle Lens Review

Hahaha, finally reviewed everything in this picture!
Thank you to Shoppingholics for sponsoring me!
I will forever be grateful ♡ :3


Check out the other reviews if you're interested!


If you're new to circle lenses, please visit this page!

As usual, this review is based by my own experience and opinion!

To purchase this lens, click here!


Color + Pattern
These have no pigment. They're straight up grey, but a dark grey with a very thin black limbal ring that gradients from a medium grey to a dark grey. I love that you can still see your eye color in the center and it blends fairly well. It's like when eyes have two different distinct colors. I like the pattern too. There's something about it that's very pretty.

Enlargement
These make your eyes a bit bigger, but if you have small eyes to begin with, these will probably be more noticeable. I think I'd prefer the bigger version of this lens though.

Comfort
They're thin and I don't feel them when I wear them. I also can wear them for a long time without feeling any dryness or irritation.

Over All
If it weren't for the size they probably would be one of my favorite lenses. I just have a preference of lenses at 14.5mm.



♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment