New Clothes and Accessories!

Hello, everyone!

One of my favorite places to shop are Goodwills :0
It's like a treasure hunt for me x] Lots of uncommon items and clothes you can alter.

All these garments I got from Goodwill. Most recently the two pastel tops.


I added the heart on the pink top with fabric paint and tape!
After this wee little project, I want to do more with fabric paint x]



The lines are a little crooked but I don't mind.
Still looks cute!


In this picture, I'm wearing my new CreepyYeha headband!
A really great friend bought it for me for my birthday and a bunch of other great items!


Crazy awesome!


I really love this outfit, even though it's simple. If I were a cartoon character, this would be the outfit I would never change out of, hahaha! Along with my CreepyYeha headband too! These pictures were taken before I got the birthday package.

My demon horns were bought at a medieval fair years ago but they were originally orange before I painted them black. For those that are interested, PaperCute will soon be releasing different kind of horns though like demon, ram, unicorn, and dragon! Woo! Can't wait to see :D


I sketched some monster characters cause they're my current interest and inspiration.
I'm sure it shows in my style x]


Here's the other shirt. The only alteration I did was roll up the sleeves and iron them to sew it in place. The shirt's design was already supposed to tie at the waist! :D I was thrilled when I found it. It's so cute :3


Excuse the dirty mirror, urg, haha.


I really like these miss matched fabric patterns, heh.
Also attached a bow from BowKuma cause it's cute :3

Thrift stores and Goodwills are always hit and miss though. Sometimes it depends on the area it's located because of the people that live closest donates there. So if you're looking for something vintage, look for a store that's close to an older community. For more up to date items, look for one close to a mall or school. I've seen Goodwills get items directly from Target when their last items don't get sold such as clothing, bags, and shoes! They're in store condition too. Not worn or anything. It's pretty awesome.

Anyone else like to shop at places like this? :]

♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment