I hope that this will be a way for some people to recognize that they aren't as bad as they see themselves. Loving yourself isn't narcissistic or shallow. It's realizing that who you are and what you look like is just fine. There's plenty good about you.
- What is something you've done that you're proud of?
- What is one thing you like about your personality?
- What is one of your favorite physical features?
- What is something that your past self did that you're thankful for now?
- What is something you overcame?
- What is your favorite thing about your eyes?
- What is something you fought for?
- What puts you in a good mood?
- What was a compliment someone has given you?
- What's one of the nicest things you've done for a stranger/friend?
- What do you think is one of your best traits?
- What is another one of your favorite physical features?
- What is something that means a lot to you?
- What is one of your talents or something you're good at?
- What is something you like about yourself?
- What is something you've accomplished?
- What was one of the proudest moments in your life?
- What is one thing you would never change about yourself?
- What is one thing you would never change about your body?
- What color do you think looks best on you?
- What is something that you can do well?
- Are you more productive during the day or night, and why?
- What has someone done for you that made you smile?
- What helps you feel relaxed or helps calm you down?
- What is something you're thankful for that your body helps you do?
- What is a song or activity that makes you happy or feel better?
- What is something that changed your life or outlook for the better?
- Of the 5 physical senses, which one is your favorite, and why?
- What is one thing you think is beautiful about any part of your body?
- Reread all your answers. You're a wonderful human being. You have good days and bad days, and you have a right to different emotions because no one is ever constantly stable. Just remember that things don't always have to go one way. Take time for yourself, take a step back, reevaluate who you are, where you are, and your goals. You're amazing. Now make a post about something you're thankful for in your life.
(I would have liked to name it something better but I couldn't think of anything else!)