Outfit: White + Pink!


I look like I'm posing for Senior portraits, LOL. 
Which I didn't get to do but that's okay. I looked a hot mess.
I don't need framed records of that xD


This is one of my favorite outfits to wear. I like being able to wear outfits that doesn't have any black. I used to dress in dark clothes only and even though I really enjoy wearing black it's refreshing wearing something light or all white. I used to be concerned that it would make me look bigger, but I kind of don't care anymore. It's really pretty wearing white and light colors x]

Collar: DIY
Top: Asia Fashion Wholesale
Skirt: Goodwill
Socks: Sockdreams
Shoes: GoJane
Belt: F21
Short Necklace: DIY
Long Necklace: gifted
Earrings: Bubbled Accessories


Contacts: EOS Candy Pink


These roses were so pretty. I want to try dying some white flowers some time.



And look at these cute gingerbread men!


Lots of places are already putting out Christmas stuff.
I've even got a couple friends who have their trees up!
It seems like it's been a rough year for a lot of people.
Some holiday cheer would definitely be nice.
I'm even tempted to get our tree up very soon too!

♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment