GEO Big Grang Grang Brown + Choco Lens Review!

Hello everyone! :D

Shoppingholics is now...
Sounds much cuter :3

This review is based on my own opinion and experiences.
Thank you, LoveShoppingholics for the lenses!


As per usual, when handling contacts and circle lenses please use good practices.
Read my Circle Lens Care page for more information.




Color + Pattern
The pattern looks a bit crystal-like but it blends well with my dark brown eyes. The color is a lighter than my own eyes and reminds me much of the color of honey.

Enlargement
Just look at the picture with and without a lens! They definitely make my eyes much bigger.
They're 15mm lenses.

Comfort
Even at a 8.7mm base, they're comfortable for me. Most lenses are at 8.6mm. I haven't experienced much sliding from them in my eyes. I was concerned they would dry out my eyes at 38% water content but I don't remember using eye drops when I wore these out the times I did. Still, I always have eye drops handy just in case.

Over All
At first I was put off by the color since I thought it would look bad with my skin tone but I've grown fond of it. I'd love to see these on lighter eyes though. I bet they'd look really beautiful.





♡♡♡


Color + Pattern
I was surprised with how well these blended in with my eye color! The outer limbal ring is still darker than my actual eye color and the lens is more towards a grey/brown than my eye color which is a red/brown. You don't see the crystalized pattern too well on my eyes.

Enlargement
These are the same size as the Brown lens above, but because this one is darker with a strong limbal ring it appears bigger.

Comfort
Comfort is the same as described above.

Over All
I've been wanting to try out dark brown or black lenses for quite awhile now and these satisfy that desire. They're very dark and a little over whelming, which is what I wanted xD





♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment