GLOSSYBOX Tis The Season To Be Glossy 2012

Glossybox put together a box for the holidays!


If you're unfamiliar with Glossybox, they are a company that sends out 5 beauty related products each month. From hair care, to makeup, to skin and nails. You can subscribe for just one box for one month, three boxes for three months, or a year subscription for 12 boxes.






Illamasqua LTD Lip & Eye Medium Pencil

I've strayed away from brown eye liners because I thought they wouldn't look very nice, but I was wrooooong. Soooo wrooong. Ever since trying this out, I haven't used black eyeliner except for defining the edge along my eyelashes. This pencil glides on so nicely. It's not dry or rough on my skin and true to color on the first layer.

This is the second Illamasqua product Glossybox has sent me. The first being nail polish. Both brown colors and beautiful.

Incoco Nail Polish Applique


I haven't tried out this product yet. When I got my box I JUST cut my long nails and accidentally cut one down to the quick x .x Ouch. When I do try this product, I'd rather have long nails again.
I've been curious about these nail polish appliques though. In the pack, there's also a little nail file and instructions on how to put them on and how to do a french manicure.

Kryolan for Glossybox


I received the Rosewood color. It's very pretty but it's too light for my skin! Boo.
It has a slight perfume smell, it's matte with no glitter or shimmer.

Nume Style Arganics by Nume Argan Oil

The oil is very thick with a pleasant smell. When applying to my hair, I can't tell much of a difference in texture but I'm hoping the Vitamin E is helping anyways. It does add shine though.

Skin&Co Roman Truffle Serum: Hydro-Toning Day Face Serum


I've been using this the mornings I remember to put it on. It has kind of a strange smell. Probably the truffle part. Kind of earthy, dirty smell. It's supposed to slow down signs of aging. However, I'm not exactly close to that part of life just yet.

♡♡♡


No comments:

Post a Comment