Magic Circle Clothing Package!

Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyessss.

I've been eyeing Magic Circle Clothing ever since I saw those cute bear sweaters on Tumblr and then saw her Celestial Hair Pins. Now I have them! Weee!




These are nearly always sold out, so keep an eye for them if you want them!
They're ridiculously cute, and they're not dinky, which is awesome.
They make me feel very magical (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*: ・゚✧



Loooooove these! They're the first decorative plugs I own :3
She told me they'll be making similar plugs to this, so watch out if you like them! :D



Then there's the Martian Babe shirt! Ahaha, it's so cute xD It's very comfy too. The print isn't stiff or itchy. It doesn't glow in the dark, even though it may look like it. I tested it. LOL.


Thank you Magic Circle Clothing!

Here are some of their other times :3





♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment