Outfit Post: Red Eyes + Red Lips

I decided to wear my Super Pinky Wine Red lenses!
Haven't worn red ones in awhile. Click the link for my review, along with the Super Pinky Grey.

I did photoshop them a little more vibrant in the picture below though.
I definitely want to get a few more red lenses. They're so much fun to wear!


Headband: Creepy Yeha | Horns: Halloween Store | Glasses: GoJane | Pink Cross Bracelet: Mixe Medium | Necklace: JewelMint gifted in the December GlossyBox


Sheer Black Long Sleeve: eBay | Sequence Top: gifted | Skirt: Wet Seal | Red Thigh Highs: SockDreams | Shoes: gifted | Backpack: Lost Mannequin

♡♡♡

1 comment:

  1. You really look gorgeous ♡
    The red lens look really great on you! I don't think I'd be able ton pull that off well at all xD
    And your backpack is such an eyecatcher. Really lovin' it!!!

    ReplyDelete