Pink Cat Eye Glasses, Pink Glittery Shoes + Outfits!

It's been awhile since I posted some outfits!
I tend to post them on my Instagram, which is aprilfoolromance, for those of you who want to follow!


Glasses - Icing | Pink + Black Necklace - Mixe Medium | Top - Goodwill | Skirt - Wet Seal
Jacket - gifted item | Socks - SockDreams | Shoes - Amazon | Lenses - Vassen Rainbow

Today I wore a few new items that I've been wanting to wear out. The first one is the cat eye glasses, from Icing. They're somewhat comically huge, but I guess that's suiting for my big head! Haha! They're heavy though and I have to push them up often.

The jacket I received as a Christmas present from an amazing, irreplaceable friend. In person it's a beautiful mint color. It's not often cool enough to wear heavier jackets like this, but I'm happy it's a part of my wardrobe!

Then lastly, my pretty, pretty glittery pink shoes! They were on a really good sale when they were purchased :3 Surprisingly, the first time I tried them on they were fairly comfortable for being right out of the box! The back of the heel just pinched a little from the stuff they put inside the shoe to keep it's shape. I got these off of Amazon,searching for glittery pink shoes :b
The glitter does come shed though. At least it's not tiny glitter. That stuff is so hard to get rid of x.x
I'll do a review on these when I've worn them out a few more times! More pictures too!


Here's a couple outfits.

This first one I'm wearing my CreepyYeha headband, and my top and shorts were altered items from Goodwill :0 Found the shirt and used fabric dye for the logo and the high waist shorts used to be pants, but I just cut those off.

This is officially one of my favorite hair styles. It was so easy and quick.


This was on Christmas day!
It was actually getting too hot to wear that light cardigan x .x
I'm in LOVE with this skirt. It matches my hair amazingly well, and I found it at Goodwill :0
Can you tell I like going to Goodwill? Hahaha! I have great luck finding items I really like some how.

I wore one of my favorite necklaces that says Dolly. It's a custom name necklace from DiDepux!
You can request more than 5 letters if you have a longer name or word you want to use :]


Thanks for reading!

♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment