Outfit: Live Evil Hat + New Shoes!

I'm gonna make a little rant up here.

Sometimes when I post pictures of myself I want to apologize for certain parts of my body that don't reflect celebrities or models. For example, most recently I said, "I'm sorry I don't have prettier eyes." And just now, with the picture below I wanted to say, "I'm sorry my legs aren't that thin."

I want to correct myself.
Don't EVER apologize for how you look.

Don't say you're sorry that you're not prettier or thinner, or this or that. How you look is fine. You don't need to change anything. What you were born with is absolutely satisfactory. It's what's around us that makes us feel inadequate that tell us to "reach perfection" by changing ourselves.

It's okay to have those interests and it's okay to change yourself. It's your body and your choice, but don't ever apologize to anyone of how you look. Your hair, your skin tone, your height, your face, your fashion sense. You have nothing to apologize for concerning with how you look, to anyone. If it's something that holds you back personally and you want to change it, go for it! It's for you and you matter in your life.

Don't forget yourself. You're not living this life to satisfy others. Learn to be happy with who you are and what you have. Life is more fun when we put the small things to the side and enjoy what we like shamelessly. Wear those short shorts, don't shave, wear black lipstick, dye your hair, shave your hair, get plastic surgery! Just be you. Act as you would act without someone shaming you for your decisions and your outlook of what is beautiful for you.

In the end, we're all human, we all have mortal bodies. When we're gone, everything is gone. What we're left with are the impressions of who we are. Not our weight, not if we looked like celebrities. We remember what makes the person who they were and what we took from them.

Inspire and motivate yourself, and others, to be who you are. Surround yourself with people who support and love you and kick out people who no longer helps you grow.

“Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

♡♡♡


Hat: DIY | Collar: cut off from an old top | Necklace: took from my mom, bwahahaha! | Cardigan: Ross | Top: Charlotte Russe | Shorts: GoodWill | Shoes: AmiClubWear


New, pretty shoes! They look just like the picture. Very tall, very bright.
I got these on sale for $15.99 and they were the absolute last pair.
It was amazing that the last pair was actually my size too e .e'

They're six inches tall, I believe. They were a little hard to walk in before I tightened the straps. I don't know why I do that. I always make buckle my shoe straps too loose and then later adjust them. After that, I was walking straight but I was still being careful since they're new and I'm unfamiliar with the feeling of them.

Circle Lens: GEO Starmish Brown

I made this hat last year and someone wanted a tutorial of how I did it. I think I might go ahead and grab a couple hats and do that. DIY is a lot of fun and makes your items more personalized.

♡♡♡

2 comments:

  1. i think you look great just the way you are :) you rock this look !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look! You're so gorgeous :) excited for the DIY

    ReplyDelete