Missha Products Review - BBCream, Vibrating Mascara, Eyebrow Mascara

!! Picture Heavy !!

This Missha review is sponsored by GlossyBox.com!
Find all these products on their website at MisshaUS.com :]

~ This review is based completely on my own opinions and experiences. ~

Firstly, thank you, GlossyBox and Missha, for sponsoring these items!
I'm not unfamiliar to either company as I've been with GlossyBox for a year now and have used the Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream for over a year! Thus far, I am still not disappointed and highly recommend checking both of them out!



These photos have very minimal editing. I only adjusted the lighting and the colors to get it as close to how it looks in person. The color may vary from monitor to monitor though.
However, you get to see my pores, pimples, and scars! Just so you can really see how these products work!

♡♡♡




Blemish Balm, also called BB Cream, is known to have been formulated as an after-treatment cream to help patients who have gone through laser skin surgery to soothe and regenerate the skin.


The M Perfect Cover BB Cream gives an even and natural-looking coverage with the soothing, moisturising properties of a cream. It is suitable for all skin types including acne-prone skin, and can be used as a makeup base or foundation. 

Whitening + Anti-Wrinkle + UV Protection (SPF 42 PA+++)



The texture is creamy and full. It's not liquidy, nor does it streak.
It applies pretty evenly so long as you blend.

Below is an example of the coverage on my hands. I used my veins as an example, and even though they are still visible, you can see that it has lessened the appearance. You can also see it has a very nice finish.


It does have a scent and I would describe it as a mature, powdery scent. Not sure how else to put it. It personally doesn't bother me and I've been using it for so long, I don't really think about it much. If you're sensitive to smells, I'd suggest trying a sample if you can get your hands on some!

Awhile ago, GlossyBox sent me this product in one of their monthly boxes but it was the #31 Golden Beige which is too dark and red on my skin. I decided to add it in for comparison, and mixed the two colors together on the right. 


Okay! Here is my face with only lipstick on and no editing of my flaws!
I had a wonderful pimple on my chin that I had been messing with too much, hahaha!

For some information on my skin, I've got combination oily/dry skin. Oily forehead, nose, chin, and cheeks. Dry on the bottom of my cheeks. In this picture, my face is washed and moisturized, no makeup primers.


This is the amount I use to cover my entire face, and that's not much!


Normally, I smooth it over my finger tips and just blend it into my skin. For the sake of taking pictures, I dotted it on my face. Although the shade is a tad bit lighter than my own skin, the shades they have available are flexible. The #31 mades me a bit darker so I use a powder on top to really get it to match my skin, but #27 as it is, I'm just fine with it.


Ta-dah! It blends in nicely and it feels great.
If you decide to use more, it will give you a dewy look and more coverage, but it will feel heavy.
To fully take it off, use makeup remover.


I prefer to use a little amount, just enough to cover, but I normally put on makeup primer and set it in with powder so that my makeup stays on longer. Without it, this product wears off in time because of my oily skin, but I decided to skip those steps for this review as those will affect the look.

For dry skin, it does look more flakey, but the product itself doesn't feel drying nor does it feel like it's making me oilier. I use this throughout the year, but it does feel a bit heavy during really hot days, even when used lightly. Though, that could be a personal thing since I'm awful with hot weather.

I can't say whether the whitening or anti-wrinkle works since my skin hasn't reached a point where it would be wrinkling and I live in a place where there's a lot of sun, so it could be working against it, hahaha.

But I am quite loyal to this BB Cream, even though I've only tried two different ones, including this one. I'm concerned I won't find the same quality or the same shade since most asian BB creams cater towards lighter skin.

The things I enjoy about this product is how comfortable it is to wear, the natural coverage, the different shades available, and the SPF. Many people can vouch that this BB cream is awesome.

♡♡♡



Mascara type eyebrow brush for coloring + smooth setting

- No.1 Cacao Brown: dark warm brown color for dark hair
- No.2 Cappuccino Brown: light milky brown color for light hair



Multi-Block Fitting Polymer creates a strong shield on eyebrows to work against sebum and sweat, keeping them in place all day long.
Treatment Ingredients (Black Bean Extract, Ceramide) provide nutrients for healthy eyebrows. 



Dual Side Brush : Side A(short) for Coloring + Side B(long) for Setting 
Different size in length on sides of brush for different purposes
Use one or both sides for eyebrow makeup.



I've been wanting to try eyebrow mascara to balance out my hair color since I prefer not to bleach my eyebrows. Do NOT try it if you're not experienced. The best thing to do is try eyebrow mascara!

However, I don't really have much eyebrow to work with, hahaha!


So I give them shape and fill them up, yay! But you can see a distinct difference with the black color of my eyebrows and the brown color I prefer to use to fill in the shape.


Truthfully, when I was putting it on I was pretty skeptical, thinking it wouldn't make much of a difference. I'm happy to say that it actually matches fairly well to the eyebrow pencil and powder that I use. I do need more practice applying it because it's kind of uneven. On my dark hair, it needs two coats.


As the instructions said, I used the short part of the brush to color and the long part of the brush to set my eyebrows in place. There's not much eyebrow hair to work with, but the color of the eyebrow mascara really helped the drawn parts of my eyebrows look more real and full.

You can touch it and it won't come off, but you may have a some residue on your skin depending on how much you've touched it. It doesn't feel drying or itchy on my skin. It does dry stiff, but it's easy to remove. It's faster to use makeup remover, but washing it off is also an option. 

♡♡♡



The Vibrating Mascara gives curl and volume from root to tip of eyelashes.
It is easy to use even for beginners.


This is the first vibrating mascara I've used. The thought of vibrating mascara has been quite silly to me, but I figured it was doing something right for it to be a real thing, and it does makes a huge difference.

There are two vibration settings, X1 (low) and X2 (high). It comes with it's own battery and there is a little plastic tab that you have to pull out for it to work.


My eyelashes aren't very long or full so I'm unfamiliar with mascara. I tend to use false eyelashes so excuse my application if it's not exactly pretty. I was following the directions but by step two my eyelashes were already getting spidery looking so I stopped there.

However, you can see that it's a mascara that definitely leaves an impression. It managed to make my eyelashes thicker and longer. Imagine that on eyelashes that are already full!


Not much eyelashes, but they are visible!
I felt the vibrations when I was applying it to my bottom lashes.
If you're sensitive to things touching around your eye, this may affect you.


After several hours of wear, it hasn't become flakey nor has it smudged against my skin. The curl has gone down a bit, but I'm also not very good at curling my lashes. I have a cheapie eyelash curler so that may be a factor.

When removing, I decided to take the mascara off one eye with makeup remover and the other by washing my face. Both work, but with makeup remover, I got rid of everything. No left over mascara.

♡♡♡


For comparison, I put together a picture of me with no makeup and a picture of me with the BB cream, mascara, and eyebrow mascara. The only other things I did with my makeup was fill in my eyebrows, add a little eyeliner, and I had lipstick on from the beginning.

My skin looks clearer, brighter, and more even and my eyes and eyebrows look more defined.

Since I'm already a fan of the BB cream, it wasn't a surprise that I would have liked the other two products. I've purchased lip liner from Missha in the past and they were my favorite lip liners. And I've used a face mask from them and it was the BEST face mask I had ever used. I look forward to the next product I'll use from them!

♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment