Super cute headband for Spring and Summer!

Spring is just arriving for some, but for me, Summer is right around the corner down in Florida. Personally, I like to wear as little as possible when it's steamy out, but I also like to accessorize. Luckily, I'll be able to wear this cute headband from Bandeaux Fleuris!


The weight is light and the headband doesn't feel tight, and it will help keep my hair out of my face! The look is very suiting for spring, but imagine wearing this with an off white crochet top, a matching pink bandeau underneath, and lace high-waist shorts for summer. You'll still feel the breeze white looking incredibly cute!


This is the first outfit that I've worn with the headband. It made me feel like a bunny!

Top - Cotton On | Blazer - Forever21 | Belt - Forever 21 | Skirt - Steps | Socks - It's been so long, I can't remember! | Shoes - gifted


Isn't it so pretty? I got quite a few compliments on it!
Here are a few of my favorites that they are currently selling.



Bandeaux Fleuris has a wider range of headbands than this too. They get creative and aren't afraid to accessorize big! If you love bold floral headbands, take some time to look at their selection!

♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment