Vassen Lucky Clover Cocoro Gray/Green/Blue Lens Review!

This lens review is sponsored by LoveShoppingholics!
~ This review is based on my own opinion and experiences. ~

Please take a look at my Circle Lens Care page if you are interested in circle lenses!

The Vassen Lucky Clover Cocoro series is a natural looking lens that come in a Gray, Green, Blue, Brown, and Violet color. Each lens has two specific colors that compliment each other that blends nicely with the eye color. This series would look good on dark eye colors and light eye colors. It makes a slight color change, but sometimes subtle gives just the right amount of change wanted.


Personal Review
This isn't a favorite when it comes to gray lenses. I love the pattern because I like lenses that blend well into the eye color, making it more believable. However, I really like my gray lenses to be bright.





♡♡♡



Personal Review
These are currently one my favorite lenses to wear. Even though they're not super noticeable unless you really look at them, wearing them makes me happy just because I love the colors so much.





♡♡♡


Personal Review
I feel as if these are a dull version of the green lens in this series because it has a green and blue color combo. It's not as vivid and isn't very true to it's name. It looks like a dark hazel on my eyes.





♡♡♡

Thanks for taking a look at my review!
Excuse the messed up eyeliner, I was being lazy, hahaha.

♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment