Kimchi Bambi Pink Circle Lens Review!

This lens review is sponsored by LoveShoppingholics!
~ This review is based on my own opinion and experiences. ~

Please take a look at my Circle Lens Care page if you are interested in circle lenses!

The Kimchi Bambi series comes in Pink, Purple, Brown, Blue, Gray, and Green.
They are all available on LoveShoppingholics.com from -0.00 to -8.50.




COLOR + PATTERN
The color is vibrant and noticeable in person. They still make an impression from far away because of the bright color and black ring around the lens. the orange in the middle takes up a lot of attention but the pink color is saturated enough to appear. The
pattern is unnatural but can give an appearance like that of a doll.

ENLARGEMENT
This lens is very big and makes a
noticeable difference.

COMFORT
They were comfortable for me.

OVER ALL
This lens is intense and suits a heavier makeup look. It may look a bit odd without any makeup. They won’t look natural but they can look really cute with certain styles.


I felt like I looked really weird in this set of pictures, so I'm only posting this one. Hahaha!
I was interested in this lens particularly for a character named Morgiana in an anime called Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic.


I think the intensity suits pretty well!
And since I didn't add extra pictures, there's two below from separate times that I've worn them.


How it looks from a distance.


How it looks up close.

It's not my favorite pink lens, but I do enjoy them.
My favorite pink lens that I've worn thus far is EOS Candy Pink.

♡♡♡

Next review will be the i.Fairy Venus Red.
Thank you for visiting!

♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment