Little Ukulele Player - Outfit

Here is another outfit! I hope everyone's enjoying these new outfit pictures. 
I try to do them as often as I can, depending if I have someone around to take pictures for me. I only use the camera on my iPhone4S to take these so they're not as crisp as I'd like, but I'd say that it's a pretty good camera for a phone camera :D


Sometimes I like to take the bottom of my maxi skirts and tie them around one of the belt loops!
It gives the skirt a completely different look and it's very cute :3



Haven't worn my hair up in a really long time.
My hair is finally long enough to do this with extensions! 




"Geranium" nail polish by Essie, from GlossyBox


White Top: Goodwill
Mint Top: Bealls
Maxi Skirt: Forever21
Shoes: GoJane
Belt: CottonOn
Necklace: gifted
Flower Clip: eBay
Glasses: I've forgotten D:
Ring: local shop
Ukulele: Concert Cordoba from Best Buy

This outfit was comfortable to wear around :] Got a few compliments on it too.
I love outfits that I can be lazy in while looking nice!

If you want to check out some videos of me playing and singing, head over to my YouTube channel!
And a remember that I'm using LookBook now!

♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment