Vassen Vanilla Milkshake Brown + Gray Circle Lens Review

This review is sponsored by LoveShoppingholics!
~ This review is based on my own opinion and experiences. ~

Please take a look at my Circle Lens Care page if you are interested in circle lenses!

The Vassen Vanilla Milkshake series comes in Brown, Blue, Green, Gray, and Pink.
They are all available on LoveShoppingholics.com!




Personal Review
I thought I wasn't going to like them at first since they're kind of odd but I turned out enjoying them the more I wore them. I still wouldn't casually wear them though. I'd use them to stylize a look like above. It matched really well with my shirt!



♡♡♡



Personal Review
I picked these out because they looked fascinating and I was curious if they were going to look nice since they kind of look crazy! I was happy to find that I liked them when I tried them on for the first time, but I gotta say they are pretty shocking and definitely look a lot better with makeup.



♡♡♡

Thank you for reading my review!

There are no gifs in this review either. I liked the idea of it but it really is too much extra work x[
So I hope my reviews as is are still very informative and help you see how the lens are like on a real person!

Once again, thanks for checking this post out and remember to take care of your lenses and eyes!

♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment