i.Fairy Lumos Pink + i.Fairy Venus Red Circle Lens Reviews

I have been sleep deprived and stressed for a week or so now so excuse the very simple review, messy makeup, and lack of styling. I wanted to get these two lenses posted but I don't have the motivation to make them as usual. I hope none of you mind and that it's still as informational! I also hope that I didn't make any mistakes, hahaha.

♡♡♡

This review is sponsored by LoveShoppingholics!
~ This review is based on my own opinion and experiences. ~

Please take a look at my Circle Lens Care page if you are interested in circle lenses!

The first lens is the i.Fairy Lumos Pink! It's available in -0.00 to -8.50.



Color + Pattern
This is an opaque lens that covers up my eye color. It doesn't blend well with my eye color, leaving a large pupil hole. There are two distinct colors, black and pink. The pink is very true, not too purple or too red. The pattern, as you can see, is unnatural.

Enlargement
They do a good job of making my eyes look HUGE. They can be quite overwhelming with smaller eyes and lighter makeup.

Comfort
Very comfortable for me. I didn't feel drying even after hours of wear and they didn't slide around.

Over All
These are a lot nicer than I thought they were going to be. They've become my new favorite pink lens! They glow nicely under certain lightings. My favorite was in artificial light like the pictures below. In my opinion, they don't look too unnatural. However, I might be really used to wearing crazy circle lenses and watch too much anime, hahahaha! These would definitely be good for cosplay and costuming. They're intense but the color is absolutely beautiful. I can see it complimenting many skin tones.

♡♡♡

The second is the i.Fairy Venus Red! It's available in -0.00 to -8.50.



Color + Pattern
The pattern looks like black lace on red. It blends nicely on dark brown eyes. From far away, it looks almost glowing from the brighter red in the center. However, the color isn't shocking since it's not vibrant. It's clearly red, but I think this lens concentrates on the unusual pattern and the pretty glowing effect in the enter.

Below is as best as I could get the pictures to be clear.

Enlargement
They're a big lens that will certainly make a difference.

Comfort
Very comfortable for me. I didn't feel drying even after hours of wear and they didn't slide around.

Over All
I wanted these because they looked pretty but odd. I was pleasantly surprised with how beautiful they look in person. I would even wear this as a daily contact just because of how much I like them. Typically, red lenses give a vampire look or have some sort of shock value, but there's something soft and elegant about these. And I absolutely LOVE how they look with my eye color.

♡♡♡

These are two new favorites among my circle lens collection!
I hope this review was alright even though I've been so tired, hahaha.
Thank you for taking the time to check it out!

♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment