Rose Dress - Outfit + Review

It was dark and gloomy when these pictures were taken so there weren't many that came out nice. It's too bad because this dress is so beautiful! This is another item from SheInside, the White Sleeveless Bandeau Floral Tank Dress. It's quite popular and sells quick!



Review
The fabric on this dress is shiny and soft. It may be delicate on rougher surfaces like concrete and unfinished wood. It's very pretty and the colors are vibrant. It zips up in the back without any problems and it's very roomy around the bust. This would be a good dress for girls who have more in the bust and in the caboose because it's kind of long too. This would be a short dress on taller girls.
The skirt has two layers, the top print and the bottom layer with a little lining of tulle to make it poof out. However, in these pictures I used my own petticoat to make it fuller.
I got a size M and it fits comfortably. When I zipped it up I didn't need to pull it in or anything so I may have preferred a size S if I was able to try it on because of the bust being so loose. I actually stuffed my bra but there was still some space, hahaha!


Hair flip! I love hair flips, hahaha!

Headband: LuLu In The Sky
Glasses: Bleudame
Top: Goodwill
Dress: SheInside
Bracelete: local shop
Tights: SockDreams
Shoes: AmiClubWear


So grumpy that the only time I could take pictures was right before a storm! Oh well, I'll have other opportunities to wear this again. Maybe next time I'll actually iron it out, hahaha. I'm so lazy, goodness.

♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment