Tryna Be Cool - Outfit + Review

I'm SO bad at naming outfits, LOL. How do fashion bloggers do it? Hahahaha! It feels so awkward and unusual for me. I was trying to be cool though, hahah. Got those high waist shorts, baggy top, high heels, red lips, and sunglasses. That's cool, right?



(Hair flips are cool.)


Review
I'm not a huge fan of clothing with words but I really liked the look of this top. It's simple and would be easy to style when I need to run out of the house or just want to hang out and stay comfortable. I recommend washing it first before wearing. The texture of the fabric changes and I'm not sure how to describe it but it's not a bad change. In general the fabric is soft, comfortable, and airy. Good for summer days. It needs some serious ironing when washed and dried.

The words on it are interesting. I don't know if they're lyrics or in reference to something or not, hahaha. I'm just drawn to the color combo and the huge, crazy mouth. It looks really cool. It was made fairly well. The words are attached well. My only complaint is that it needs to be ironed. I'm so lazy, LOL.



Shirt: SheInside
Top: Wet Seal
Shorts: SheInside
Shoes: AmiClubWear
Sunglasses: UrbanOG
Bracelet: Local shop
Necklace: JewelMint

♡♡♡



♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment