Sunglasses for Summer!

Summer is a time for light clothes and point accessories. A good way to accessorize is grabbing an awesome pair of sunglasses! Below are my favorites from Bleudame!


'Seeing Hearts' Round Metal Sunglasses


Mod Pointed 'Sara' Sunglasses


'Mia' Rounded Cat Eye Sunglasses | Slim Cat Eye 'Roxie' Sunglasses


Transparent Unisex Rounded Sunglasses | Oversized Mod 'Sparkle' Holographic Sunglasses


Authentic Vintage Pastel Clubmaster Sunglasses | 'Kourtney' Paint Splatter Cat Eye Sunglasses

♡♡♡

I've purchased from them myself and they're quick and keep each pair safe from being damaged. 
These are the ones I got! I've strongly considered getting them in prescription because I love them so much x]


If you saw anything you like or would want to see more,
click the banner below!

Shop BleuDame!

♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment