EOS Ice Brown + Gray Circle Lens Review

This review is sponsored by LoveShoppingholics!
~ This review is based on my own opinion and experiences. ~

Please take a look at my Circle Lens Care page if you are interested in circle lenses!

♡♡♡



Color + Pattern
The look lends to the name "Ice" as it has somewhat of a murky crystal effect. This lens is for a noticeable but subtle eye color. It also blends nicely into the eye color. The stock picture is yellow but in person is a honey color.

Enlargement
The design doesn't reach the edge of the lens, so it won't appear a full 14.8mm, but it's still quite large.

Comfort
The lens is very thin and one of the most comfortable lenses I've worn! EOS is a favorite of mine when it comes to comfort :]

Over All
It's a beautiful lens! I don't think it goes too well with my skin tone though. I would prefer to be paler to compliment the color better. It took a couple of wears to like this lens because of that reason. My skin tone aside, the effect is pretty and I like that it's not too unnatural. Both in size and pattern. The size may still be overwhelming for those with smaller eyes.



♡♡♡



Color + Pattern
It's a very subtle eye color change and you won't really notice it immediately, especially from a distance but it's got a really pretty sparkly look. It blends well into the eye color and it's a true gray. There's no hint of blue or purple in it.

Enlargement
The design doesn't reach the edge of the lens, so it won't appear a full 14.8mm, but it's still quite large.

Comfort
The lens is very thin and one of the most comfortable lenses I've worn! EOS is a favorite of mine when it comes to comfort :]

Over All
This is a new favorite lens! They're so pretty in person and photograph well. I like that it's not shockingly bright or rigidly dark. If you like subtle lenses, this series may be something to look into!



♡♡♡

Thank you for reading my review!

♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment