GlossyBox Review!

Here is another month's box from GlossyBox!

I'm SUPER excited about the lip balm.
Yet another item they've introduced me to that I've fallen in love with!

If you don't know what GlossyBox is, they send out monthly beauty boxes filled with 5 travel sized products that range from makeup, hair, nails, and skin. Occasionally they will send a bonus item, like in this box!


1. Brazilian Blowout Acai Deep Conditioning Masque
The sample bottle had enough for me to use twice and both times my hair felt hydrated. It coats well but needs a bit working into since it's thick. In the long run, it would probably be really nice to use and it smells good, but when it comes to hair products, I like to use them for up to a month at the very least to really see if there's a difference and if it's superior to the other products I've used.

2. BVLGARI Eau Parfumee au the Blanc Shampoo & Shower Gel
It smelled nice but it's not good for chemically damaged hair as it dried my hair out. I would only recommend this if you're a fan of BVLGARI and/or have hair that doesn't dry out easy.

3. Dr. Brandt BB Matte with Signature Shinerase (light to medium)
I like that it has SPF and that it does dry matte. It's a light coverage and doesn't build up well. It reminds me of the same consistency of sun screen lotion. As for oil control, I get pretty oily and it does an okay job. After awhile hours my nose gets shiny. I definitely prefer my BB cream from Missha.

4. Figs & Rouge Cherry Blossom Tinted Lip Balm Tube
THIS was my favorite item from this box and one of my absolute favorites from GlossyBox in general! My lips chap pretty easy and I always have chapstick somewhere close by. This has replaced my chapstick. It does well to moisturize my lips and give it just a hint of color. The color can build up by how much you apply, but for the sake of keeping your lips from being chapped, you don't need much. The tube is cute and I love that it's not in a jar. This way the application is more controlled and I can still get as much out of the tube as I can because it's one of those foil-like packages where you can squeeze the hell out of it to get that last bit, haha. The scent is lovely and light and there is no taste. Lately I've been using this on top of the Tarte lipstick GlossyBox sent last time.

5. Nails INC. Baker Street Nail Polish
I'm not sure if it's the color or the lighting but it dries really nicely. It's smooth and has a latex-like finish. One layer looked semi-sheer. It took two to get it nice and bright. The color is very vibrant. I would have done all my nails but I broke and chipped so many during my move! Now I'm just waiting for them to grow back x[

6. Nicka K New York ABSOLUTE! Makeup-up Cleansing Tissues
This was an extra little bonus in this box and I've been using it to take my makeup off instead of my usual cleansing tissues. I've grown rather fond of it! It smells really nice and it's soft on the skin unless you rub too hard. I accidentally do that sometimes when I'm taking off heavier makeup. It doesn't completely remove mascara but it works pretty well. I wouldn't say it was much better than my usual cleansing tissues but I would be fine switching to this. It's a good price as well.


♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment