Sweet Shirt + Pastel Shorts

 

Top: SheInside
Shorts: SheInside
Belt: F21
Hat: DIY
Socks: SockDreams.com
Shoes: MaxStarStore.com
Necklace: DiDepux.etsy.com


This is one of THE best items I've gotten from SheInside. It looks just like the picture and if you look below, the print is clear and amazing. The colors are super bright and the choice of food on it are so pretty! I was amazed by how comfortable it was when I first put it on. Unfortunately, it only comes in one size and it's low in stock!! I've seen this shirt go around tumblr so many times now x]



I chose a size L because of the measurements of my hips but I didn't expect the fabric to be stretchy and to have so much space around the waist. That's why I wore a belt with it. It fits comfortably around my hips though. I love the colors and the fabric is comfortable and stretchy. It's actually longer than how I wore it in the pictures. I folded it up once because I like to wear super short shorts, hahaha.

 ♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment