7 Facial Sheet Masks from eFaceMasks.com + review!

Hello, everyone!

I would like to introduce you to my latest sponsors,


I'm so excited to be working with them since I love face masks! They specifically sell facial sheet masks, which if you're unfamiliar with them. They're the kind of face masks that come in the shape of a face so you can put it right on your own face and smooth out the air bubbles underneath and just relax!

efacemasks sells all sorts of different masks which will suit any of your needs! You can easily browse their site by brand, type, and ingredient. For my skin, I was interested in the types for extra-moisturizing, firming, and brightening, so they kindly sent me 7 different facial sheet masks from those categories! It all arrived in a bubbled envelope in good condition and their shipping was super fast :]

Let me give you a little run down of each mask that I will be reviewing!

Tightening and smooth skin. || Whiten complexion. Sooth, soften, purify.

Purify, nourish, moisturize. || For dull skin to look cleaner, brighter, and more refreshed. Detoxes and pulls out impurities and imperfections. Safeguards skin.

Firms facial lines around eyes, forehead, mouth, and neck. Makes skin look wide awake and refreshed. Tighten, smooth, and soften skin. || Soothes sore skin to make soft and supple. Good for after a day in the sun or for weathered skin.

Enhance facial contour. Firm loose skin and lift back in place. Wear while sleeping. Anti-aging ingredients.
(I'm super excited to try this one! It looks like a jaw sling, haha!)

I'm definitely happy with what they sent! These masks will help with my concerns and preferences for my skin. I have combination skin, oily and dry. For my dry skin, I need something to nourish, moisturize, and bring back life into my face. Then for my preferences, I like firming products. Even though I don't have wrinkles, I like the ingredients firming products have for skin. Plus, I don't think it's too early for me to start taking care of my skin anyways!

To start off, I tried the My Beauty Diary Hyaluronic Acid Facial Mask! It's $1.99 for one mask.


DESCRIPTION
Get into your skin! Believe it or not, you don’t need much make up or moisturizer if your skin is well hydrated! The My Beauty Diary Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing facial sheet mask is widely known for its purifying, nourishing, and moisturizing qualities. Besides religiously drinking water, you can apply this intensive moisture mask several times a week to keep your face conditioned and your looks looking young. 

About the Ingredients
Hyaluronic acid is frequently used in the beauty biz as one of the best moisturizing ingredients around. It’s able to quickly enhance skin by undergoing microcirculation and as a result forms a protective, clear, water molecule screen which locks in moisture and locks down looking fabulous. Other essential ingredients like Deep Sea Coralline, Algae extract, and oat extract combine to feed your face and brighten skin, giving it a velvety soft texture.

Usage
Don’t just dream of healthy looking skin, get it! Work this mask into your morning beauty routine or apply it when skin needs instant moisture pick me up!

1. Wash face and apply toner if desired
2. Unfold mask and smooth over face
3. Gently press mask onto face to remove air bubbles
4. Relax with mask on for ~15-20 mins
5. Remove mask and massage remaining serum into skin


Just relax!

The reason why I wanted to use this mask first is because my skin was dry. Before I put this mask on, I exfoliated my skin and then patted my face dry. I kept it on for 20 minutes total. The shape of the mask won't fit all faces perfectly. It may be too big or too small for some people or for some of your features. However, it stays on the face really well, even when walking around. It's comfortable to have on and it feelings soothing and relaxing.

I would suggest lying down and taking it easy though. Take 15-20 minutes just to yourself!
Don't forget to smooth out the air bubbles as best as you can and pay attention the different flaps and cuts to the mask. They're there to help contour better to your face and to give as much coverage as possible.

For areas that aren't completely covered, like my nose, the mask is so saturated that you can just rub some of it around. That's what I did around my jawline and my nose.


In the package, the sheet mask is aligned to this plastic sheet to keep form. It's easy to peel apart. You can throw this away. You don't need to use it for anything.


When I was done I took the face mask off and to show you just how saturated this mask is I squeezed it and it was still very soaked even though it was out of the packet and on my face for 20 minutes.


And here's my face when I took the face mask off. Peeling off the mask isn't painful, irritable, or difficult. As a sheet mask, it's literally just a soaked up sheet filled with awesome ingredients that you keep on your face, allowing your skin to absorb all it's goodness! Even after exfoliating, I didn't feel any burn either. However, my skin isn't that sensitive. For anyone with sensitive skin, I would suggest doing a light exfoliation or wait the next day to do a mask.

The shininess on my face is the residue of the mask. Don't wash your face afterwards. Gently rub the rest into your face. It will take a few minutes for it to dry completely and it may feel a bit tacky but it will go away. It doesn't dry flakey or streaky. It goes right into your skin. I didn't use any moisturizer after either because I didn't need it!

The Result
My skin felt smooth and moisturized, and even a little plump. Hours later, it still feels the same!
The only problem is that I keep touching my face because it feels so soft!
It does it's job well. I would use it again for moisturizing.

♡♡♡

So, let me ask you some questions!

Have you ever tried facial sheet masks?
If you have, do you like facial sheet masks?
If you haven't, would you like to try facial sheet masks?
Who would be interested in an efacemasks giveaway?
(Depending on the response and feedback, you may just get one!)

♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment