August 2013 GlossyBox

Hello, everyone!

I got my GlossyBox a few days ago. If you're unfamiliar with GlossyBox, they send out Beauty Boxes every month, which are filled with five travel sized beauty products. Occasionally, they will send six items or fully sized products. Check them out and see if they are in your country!





♡♡♡

Airelle BERRIMATRIX Intense Repair Complex
This is a lightweight moisturizer with anti-aging ingredients that provide strength and hydration which brightens and improves skin texture. One of my favorite things is taking care of my facial skin, especially as a blogger. I've enjoyed using this small sample and I would continue using it if I could only afford it! It's full size price is $50, but it's too expensive for me considering it doesn't fulfill all the needs for my skin. As a lightweight moisturizing, it doesn't do much for my dry skin.
I do like that it doesn't have a strong scent and it seems to last pretty long. I didn't have to use much to cover my entire face. It's more liquidly than lotion-like.

Anatomicals Spray Mist For Me Facial Spritz
The design drew me to this item. I enjoy the simplicity, silliness, and color combination. This is the full size bottle and it's only $9! It contains lavender and peppermint extracts which help rehydrate and revitalize the skin. It's suitable for normal, dry, and sensitive skin. The description on the card says it's good for lounging on the beach or hiking the trails. So if you're out and about and the environment is drying up your skin and you need a refresher, spritz this on! Because I like the ingredients, I use it after I put on moisturizer. I haven't had the chance to try it on at the beach or anything, but I'm sure it's refreshing.

Novex Brazilian Keratin Hair Care Treatment Cream
This is another full size item they sent. It's kind of tiny for a full size item and it's $4.99. It has at least a good few uses in it depending on the length of your hair. I've used it once since I opened this box. In the description on the card, it says to start using this product now for a healthy head of hair in the fall. From the time that I used it, I can tell that it would make a good difference with my hair if I continuously used it. At first I wasn't entirely impressed, but usually I'm looking for a miracle product, but as a long term use product this would be nice. My hair does feel softer and it was easier to run my fingers through it. For chemically treated hair, such as mine, I would need to use something along side it to really nourish and get shine back, but for virgin hair and lightly chemically treated hair, this would probably be really good.

Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush
I have to say, I love the name. Jelly Pong Pong. Something about it makes me happy, haha!
This is a silky, moisturizing lip stain made with beeswax and ceresin wax. It's a pretty pink color and it looks shimmery, but it's not for me. It doesn't compliment my skin tone very well, so this will be gifted to a friend!

Sue Devitt Triple C-Weed Pressed Powder
This is my favorite item in the box. It controls shine and evens out skin tone while setting makeup. The powder is very fine and feels very smooth applying on to my skin. It also has green tea and vitamin C. It's too light for my own skin tone, but I'll use it regardless because I like it so much! I have oily skin and by the end of the day, I was still shiny but it did pretty well holding up. It costs $28 and this is also a full size item they sent. We'll have to see if I love it so much that I have to get it again! So far, I'm excited every time I use it!

♡♡♡

I'm super excited for the next few boxes because the holiday season will start soon! I do wonder what they'll do this year and what they'll do for Christmas! GlossyBox keeps up with the seasons and holidays. If you enjoy themes and season conscious items, consider subscribing to GlossyBox. Especially during the holidays!

♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment