i.Fairy Aki Blue, Vassen Cloud Nine Blue, and Kimchi Viva Blue Review!

Hello, everyone!

I decided to review three different blue lenses.
This review is sponsored by LoveShoppingholics!
~ This review is based on my own opinion and experiences. ~

Please take a look at my Circle Lens Care page if you are interested in circle lenses!

♡♡♡



Color + Pattern
This lens has a really unique pattern. It looks like flowers and snowflakes and can only be seen up close. From far away, the blue looks very dark and is overpowered by the black limbal ring.

Enlargement
This lens makes a huge difference in size, especially because of the thick black limbal ring.

Comfort
i.Fairy is one of my favorite brands when it comes to comfort level.

Over All
They're a very pretty lens but I'm not in love with it. It's not my style but I would love to see someone else pull them off!


♡♡♡



Color + Pattern
The blue is VERY bold. Even from afar it's visible. It's a deep but bright blue. The pattern is interesting. It almost looks 3D-like if you look at it up close on my eyes. The way it's spaced where my eyes show through make it look like floating cartoon clouds!

Enlargement
This is a big lens and makes a huge difference.

Comfort
These are very comfortable. I don't remember feeling any discomfort when I wore them. However, they did slide a bit and I would see a bit of blue for a split second when I would look around with my eyes.

Over All
I was shocked by how bright these are! They're good for color and cosplay and for anyone who just loves blue eyes! I prefer lighter blue lenses but these are still beautiful.



♡♡♡



Color + Pattern
This lens has a pretty plain pattern. It slightly blends into the eye color. From far away, you're not really able to see the color. Up close it's very pretty.

Enlargement
Because it's dark and it has a black limbal ring, it looks very big.

Comfort
These were comfortable for me to wear.

Over All
These are my favorite out of all three lenses in this post! They're so beautiful. They almost look like they're glowing. I thought I wouldn't like them but I'm developing a taste for more simple lenses.


♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment