TOYOEPIN EYE 7716 Japan Style Eyelash Review + TOYOEPIN EYE 7717 Japan Style Eyelash Review

I've had these lovely lashes for awhile now but I kept pushing back my review on them. Forgive my lateness ; ___; Sometimes I'm just not on top of this blog versus what's going on in my life.
But finally, here is the review!




Durability

These can be fragile and need some careful handling, but considering how thin and light they are, they last pretty long.


Length + Volume

These are a natural length and can comfortably be glued from the inner eye to the outer corner of the eye but cutting them is optional for style preference. The volume is longer than natural lashes but the design makes them appear more natural.


Design

This lash looks a little feathery. It's thin but long and gives a pretty natural look. It's heavier and darker on the outer part of the lash versus the inner half but it blends well with your own eyelashes. 


Comfort

The spine is light and flexible and the lashes are soft. Sometimes I forget I'm wearing them! They're only uncomfortable if you put them on wrong


Over All

When I first got them, I was disappointed. I didn't think they would be so natural. At the time I was used to big, fabulous falsies. These are pretty much my first natural lashes for years. However, I started appreciating a more natural look without giving up my falsies and these were perfect.



Durability
This is a thin and short lash, so it can be fragile if handled too roughly. Considering how small they are, they can last long with proper care.


Length + Volume

These are half lashes, applied around the center of the eye to the outer corner of the eye. It's longest and curliest at the outer corner.


Design

I wore this lash when I wanted the focus of my makeup to be a winged eyeliner. Whether if it's a small wing or a dramatic wing, the heavy end of the lash puts focus on it. These falsies would be good for stacking to create new lash designs too!


Comfort

Half lashes are comfortable to wear and I tend to forget I have them on!

Over All
I love lashes that look like this. I don't have much to say! It's a favorite style for my eye shape and makeup preference.



No comments:

Post a Comment