Vassen Lollipop / I.Fairy Cara Red Circle Lens Review

This review is sponsored by LoveShoppingholics!
~ This review is based on my own opinion and experiences. ~

Please take a look at my Circle Lens Care page if you are interested in circle lenses!

♡♡♡



Color + Pattern
Just look at them! The color is outrageous and still looks vibrant in dimly lit rooms. It's a bright red and within it's pattern it has the colors yellow and black. I don't know how to describe the pattern. You can see it yourself. In one section of the lens, it has a sparkle design but it doesn't really show up on the lens when wearing them.

Enlargement
The color helps with how big these look, as well as with the tiny pupil hole.

Comfort
i.Fairy tends to be comfortable for me but this lens was drying up quicker than the other ones I've had from i.Fairy, but it might be due to it being 16.2mm. The bigger the lens, the less oxygen to the eyes. So keep eyedrops with you and wear this for special occasions and events only, versus daily use.

Over All
These shocked me! They're not something I would use often but they're so much fun to have! They definitely stir up some creativity. I would love to see how people would use these with costumes and makeup!




♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment