Coat Review from SheInside

Hello, everyone!

Here is another outfit and review from SheInside!


I picked out this piece because to me it will be something I can use every year when it starts to get colder. I like to think in the long run even with my wardrobe. The color scheme and pattern won't get old to me and the best part about this piece is that it's reversible. That is, if you don't mind the ridged where it's sewn together on the white side. If you look at the picture below, you an see where it's connected on the arms. I don't think it takes away from the design at all. Being reversible gives more options and can change the balance of an outfit.

Aside being aesthetically pleasing, it's comfortable too. It doesn't feel heavy and can be layered underneath and on top. The fabric is soft and has stretch to it. Sadly, it only comes in one size! As I said, it is stretchy and I think it has at least three inches of extra stretch for the arms. Don't take my word on this but I think it'll fit up to size L for US from how the fabric gives.

All together this was made well. No loose strings or uneven sewn parts. It's lovely!



Tank: Goodwill
Top: SheInside
Coat: SheInside
Leggings: don't remember
Shoes: eBay
Necklace: Icing
Choker: Cotton On
Hat: gifted

♡♡♡




No comments:

Post a Comment