Cherry Christmas Outfit + Donut Christmas Tree!

This was my Christmas outfit :]
I'm rather fond of it!

I got the top from Goodwill but it was originally very baggy until I took some scissors to it and sewed it up! That's one of my favorite things to do, go to Goodwill and buy something with lots of potential and make it into something that's just for me. This is definitely one of a kind now and it's super cute!


♡♡♡

And here are some pictures of my Donut Tree! I made all the donuts myself with felt with the exception of the tiny ones which a friend of mine made for me :]


It looks SO much better in person and I wish I had a better camera and lighting to show you!


I also cut out a few dozen paper snowflakes to fill up the tree :]


I didn't make a star or buy one so I put one of my Keroppi's up :]


This is the second year in a row that I've done a themed DIY tree and it's really inspiring me to do this every year :3


Our Christmas was pretty swell. We didn't get to buy and give out gifts like we wanted to and considering everything going on in our lives and throughout this year this Christmas was a lot nicer than I thought it would of been. I'm really looking forward to 2014 and I'm putting together my New Year Resolutions and going over the ones I did last year. I really love New Year Resolutions cause it's a great time to stop and evaluate how far you've come and what you'd like to pursue in your life. Rather than a random day, New Years is definite.

Anyway, I hope all of you head a pleasant holiday and that your New Year is spent doing something that gives you peace!

♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment