GEO EyesCream Circle Lens Review!

I've got three circle lens reviews for you and they're all GEO EyesCream.

Since I'm doing all three I'll go ahead and review the enlargement and comfort right up here. Go to each individual lens for a review on their color and pattern and what I think of them personally :]

Enlargement
They're 15mm and the natural normal size is usually around 14.2mm so they make a big impression.

Comfort
Rayray Gray is my favorite of the three so I wear it as one of my regulars and I wouldn't if it wasn't comfortable! Just keep eyedrops with you as you should when wearing lenses!

♡♡♡



Color + Pattern
The pattern of these lenses remind me of doll eyes. They're beautiful in pictures and are subtle in person. They look natural but really come out well when photographed in good lighting. The color is also subtle. It's not too bright and serves as a natural color for those with dark eyes.

Over All
This is my favorite of the three! I love gray lenses of all kinds. These are darker but they're beautiful and they're a part of the lenses that I wear more than my others :]


♡♡♡



Color + Pattern
The color of these lenses are dark honey. The pattern of these lenses remind me of doll eyes. They're beautiful in pictures and are subtle in person. They look natural but really come out well when photographed in good lighting.

Over All
I love lenses with this kind of color but they never look as nice with my skin tone so I tend to avoid them or wear them very rarely. They look really nice on paler or darker skin tones though.


♡♡♡



Color + Pattern
These lenses could be mistaken for the Vanilla Brown at a glance but at closer inspection they're darker and suit their name very well. They look very chocolatey. The pattern of these lenses remind me of doll eyes. They're beautiful in pictures and are subtle in person. They look natural but really come out well when photographed in good lighting.

Over All
This is my second favorite of the three. Even though they're dark, they can seem so bright and sparkly! They're such a beautiful shade brown.


♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment