Vessos' Loose Batwing Knitwear Review

Here is part two of the items I got from Vessos.com!
Go check it out because it's a super cute dress!

The next item is the
Click the link above to take a look!


I've wanted a top like this to add to my closet for a very long time. It's one of those basic items that will always look good and would be great for layering. Amazingly, this top is only $6.99 and it's quality is much better than I expected it to be! It's still quite thin, but that's a part of the look and appeal.


It's stretchy and baggy with a wide neck opening but it's length rests somewhat like a crop top. The sleeves are batwing and the length of the sleeves are average.


This is how it looks when it rests on me. As you can see, it's sheer but it still produces a bit of heat. I'd say wearing it in comfortable and cool temperature would be the best.


There's only one thing that I did find that wasn't great on this and it was at the neckline. There's one spot where it looks like it may eventually start coming undone within time. Though I still don't have much of a problem with it. I'm sure when that starts happening I'll probably turn it into a DIY project and make it more personal.


Lastly, it's soft, comfortable and light. I can wear it all day!
There's no tag that explains what kind of care the top needs. I'm going to assume it's hand wash in cold water, mild detergent, and to lay it flat to dry. It feels like it anyways, if not, dry clean. Even if it was machine washable it feels delicate and I would prefer to handle it with more care.


The candy part of the clothing description is because there are other colors besides creamy white, as you can see above. The white one was pretty promising so I'll assume the rest are pretty great. I can't vouch how long the color would stay, but I truly do like the material that was used for this.

Anyways, that's it! Don't forget to take a look at my first review from Vessos if you haven't yet. Click this link here for another great, affordable item!

♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment