Vessos.com's Women's Summer Stylish Sweet Hollow-out Short Dress for $14.99!!

Hello, everyone!

I'm pleased to share with all of you the newest addition to my wardrobe from the website,

I've got two items from them, the Women's Summer Stylish Sweet Hollow-out Short Dress and the Women's loose batwing sleeves ultra-thin candy color knitwear. For now I'll share the first item, the dress, and post the next one tomorrow! I just couldn't wait even in my tired state, haha! But to give you a little bit about the second item, LOVE. No exaggeration. It's comfy and exactly what I've been looking for, for a very long time.

Click the link above to check it out!

Okay, $14.99, I'm thinking it's probably not going to be that great but I tried it out anyways and I can say it's one of my favorite new pieces! It looks like the stock pictures,which is very important when shopping online! Though compared to the model, it may come up shorter depending on your height and build and will look like a shirt. For me, I have to wear something underneath, for sure.


As you can see, it's adorable! It's made of all white fabric and comfortable elastic bands at the waist and around the end of the sleeves. It puffs by itself around the waist by the way it's made, so no belt required to look like the stock picture either.


The details on the top of the dress are cute and bubbly. I especially like the neckline.
It's pretty breathable too, even though it has sleeves.


Hello, thigh muscles, hahaha!
This dress definitely has summer in mind with how short, light and airy it is.
And I don't know about you, I bloat pretty easy and it makes me feel like dressing in a potato sack and staying inside, but this dress nicely covers it up and gives me confidence to go out :3


It has a nice shape by itself, but I did wear peplum shorts underneath which gave the bottom of the dress more dimension. I'm sure this would look great with a petticoat and drastically change it to look more like an event dress with the appropriate accessories and hair style!


Here's a different angle without my hair in the way. There's a lot of room in this dress and can stretch out quite a bit. It's Free Size, so there is a limitation. There's no zipper or buttons. Just slip it right on.


And here is the back. It's nothing extravagant. Still poofy, haha.
But I think that's just fine. There's a good balance of the design over all.


The first time my husband saw me in this it looked like I melted him to the ground! Hahaha!
I think having a delicate, pretty white dress is a must have just as having a little black dress. They're two classics. Glad to have one of each now!

Okay, I'll be back tomorrow with the review for the Women's loose batwing sleeves ultra-thin candy color knitwear!

♡♡♡


No comments:

Post a Comment