Gray Fuzzy Sweater from TrinityStyles.net!

Hello, everyone!

So who's doing a LOT of layering with their outfits right now? It's pretty chilly here in South Florida, so I can only imagine the cold horrors people are experiencing up north! I'm not equipped for such weather. I've only a couple heavy jackets (probably more like autumn jackets up there, haha) and some long sleeves.

A new addition to my closet that's helping me stay warm is this gray fuzzy sweater from



I'm in loooove with fuzzy fabrics right now. I'm a texture person and I can't keep my hands to myself when I'm shopping in a store for clothing or for fabrics.


Since this is a gray sweater, it can pick up shades from different lighting making it appear more blue or yellow. In person it's a dark medium gray slightly towards a blue tone.


This piece is great for layering as it's super stretchy and the fabric wouldn't fight against layers underneath it or over it.


The quality is great! It should last me a long time.


Go check out TrinityStyles for more clothing like this and stay cozy and warm in this winter weather!

Take care,
Lorina ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment