I-Codi Colors of the Wind No 16 - Kiwi Sherbet Circle Lens Review

Ahhh! First, I want to point out and apologize for the different quality and layout of this circle lens review. My Mac is starting to see it's last days and my husband's computer isn't doing so well either so I had to edit my photos using a phone app and then make the post on a slow computer T OT'' !!!

I was just looking at some old reviews and am now feeling sad I can't use my layout lol So please excuse the change in the meantime ; 3; It might be awhile till I can get back to it so I hope this will still show the lenses off well enough for you! My goal for these reviews is to help you see what the lens really looks like!

Okay, here we go!

Use my 10% discount code "LORINA"


~ This review is based on my own opinion and experiences. ~
Please take a look at my Circle Lens Care page if you are interested in circle lenses!


This time the lenses are from Uniqso! It's a very popular circle lens and beauty web store. They offered me a chance to review a lens of my choice and I was very drawn to the beautiful Kiwi Sherbet!

I was sent a tracking code when it was shipped and they also include a link for information on circle lenses. It's a lot more thorough than my page so take a look! http://www.uniqso.com/circle-lenses-library


Packaging + Shipping
It came in a bubbled envelope with a Thank You box and a free lens case. The vials were gently but securely packaged in bubble wrap inside the box. When it was shipped, it took 12 days including weekends.



Lens Info
Available from PLANO to -8.50
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 38%
Life Span: 12 months
Diameter: 15mm


Review

Color + Pattern
It truly does remind me of a pretty kiwi! It's a beautiful green that's fresh like spring and the lens is opaque so it will show brightly on the darkest of eyes like my dark brown eyes. The pattern isn't unusual, it's actually kind of natural. The pupil hole slightly blends in so I really think these would look great on any eye color.

Comfort
I wore them for 8 hours after I soaked them in contact solution over night. There was no issue whatsoever for me. The lenses are thin and comfortable. They were easy for me to put in and take out. My eyes didn't feel dry nor did they become red. But as usual, you should always have eye drops and your lens case with you if you if you're going out just in case you feel any discomfort or if you've worn them too long!


Enlargement
I didn't expect them to be so big! They're 15mm and as you can see from the picture above, they do make a difference. Keep in mind that I kinda have big features, so big lenses on me may appear bigger on you if you have smaller eyes.

Experience
I'm truly in love with these! Green is my second favorite natural lens color to wear, next to gray, and it's hard to find a bright green that will show without it looking unnatural or the lens winds up being too dark to see the green nicely. These would be perfect for every day looks and for cosplay! I really didn't come by any complaints with these :3 Makes me really curious about the other Colors of the Wind lenses. They have so many pretty patterns and colors!





I truly hope the quality isn't as bad as my worries are making them out to be. The app I used for editing is Aillis, which used to be LINE, and then Moldiv to make the collages for my eyes. Smart phones are pretty convenient lol ^^'


Anyways, thank you for reading my review! 

Take Care!
Lorina ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment